Thursday 24 May 2012

My initiative project with placards for Zagare Regional Park '' Nature Is Our Home. Protect it!!! '' Hi everybody! I am Maria from Armenia , Yerevan. Since March i am volunteer in Zagare Regional Park.  Zagare Regional Park it is  place where you can enjoy wonderful nature, it is amazing place. One day i said it is like part of heaven and it's really truth.Near with Zvelgaitis mountain  there are lakes,where people usually spend weekend and can get rest . Unfortunately people don't care about nature, every week when we have to check that's place it is terrible view rubbbish everywhere.
I decided to do something unusual to help people, to show them, to be much more careful with nature.
Well few weeks ago i finished my project, i made placards you can see and understand meaning of my work on  pictures. Placards everywhere near with  lakes and not only. I really hope my idea will be useful. 

Protect  Our  Spot On  The Big Blue Dot.


"Your World''

No comments:

Post a Comment