Tuesday 22 May 2012

EVS in Salakas :)

Hey guys!

My name is Hamza and I am Volunteer in Salakas, a little village between Utena and Zarasai. I work for the Grazute Regional Park and I arrived in February. I am originally from France and studies French-German Law in Paris.

What to say! So much, so much.
My village has 400 inhabitants and is really lovely.
We are two volunteers here, Andriy from Ukraine and me. We often go to the school or deep in the forest to cut bushes for example!
Sometimes, we simply stay in Visitor Center to host tourists, but two weeks ago for example, some of us went to Parliament for the Jubilee-ceremony of the Parks!
20 years!

Here come some pictures from the school, outside work, our week-end in Riga and Parliament!

Cheers!








No comments:

Post a Comment