Thursday 17 May 2012

Film project: third proposal


My project in Kurtuvenai Regional Park remains within the frame of my studies. I studied in forest management and I'm self-interested to know more about nature and animals.

I have a botanic project. In Pabijočiai's Zoological and Botanical Reserve I must to find protected plants, take GPS coordinates of plants to create a map. On that same place, I also must search three kinds of butterflies, if there are otter, beavers and eagles. It's not a really concrete project, so it's difficult to set up.
I also have two new ideas (but now I don't know if it's possible to realize):
  • suggest an excursion (in English) to discover beaver, with school or tourists;
  • organize a photography competition of the park with the topic "the cultural heritage and the nature".
I try to stay in my chosen field and do that I prefer.

No comments:

Post a Comment