Tuesday 15 May 2012

Film project : second proposal

Showing sights in Žemaitija National Park

I want to show sights in Žemaitija National Park. Details can be discussed later. For example, I could give information about the Cold War Museum, show nice places around Lake Plateliai or Šeirės Nature Path. The camera coud accompany me and see how a tourist guide works. This is no specific project as I don't have my own project so far. For the same reason there is no specific date when it will take place – it should be a day with nice weather, maybe in the late summer. I chose this because it is related to my work as a guide in Žemaitija National Park, as far as I can see this will be one of my main tasks here.

To see some pictures about my life in Lithuania just visit my photo album on flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/aarondanielschaar/sets/72157629861748175/
Additional, you can visit my blog (sympathistan.blogspot.com). Unfortunately it is in German but there will also be photographs.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Aaron ! Interesting, I don't know if many of us will have to guide tourist, that's a cool activity and moreover simple to illustrate in video ! I like this idea.

    ReplyDelete