Tuesday 23 August 2011

EVENTS IN OUR CARE HOME


Hello everybody!!!

It is Esther from Birstonas another time.

Today i am going to speak about the differents events tha

t we had and in wich we participated in our care home during this months.


My and my colleague Iryna participated in differents events in Poland with our care home, this events consisted in do diferents activities with other cares homes from Poland, Lithuania, Latvia etc.
The activitis consist in sing typical songs, make theater, show the works and projects etc. We was helping that everythings was ok with the residents of our care home, their needs etc.

For me this activities was really funny and the big oportunity to saw another country and how they work there. It was a very enriching experience.


Now I show you some photos of this events.

Other event in wich our care home participate was in Vilnius, a Talent Competition.
I was singing and dancing with our resedents and we won diploma for international participation, original and funny.
This event was really important for me, cause I felt fully integrated, could sing in Lithuanian...

I put here the pictures and a video in the next page.



No comments:

Post a Comment