Tuesday 30 August 2011

Episode III: Summer camps for kids


Hi volunteers in Lithuania, I'm Luca from Kurtuvenai. Today I want to write about Summer Camps for Kids in Kurtuvenai Regional Park. For 2 months during the summer, the Park has organized summer camps for kids: the main activity during the day was horse riding but with did also others; exursion in the forest, archery, birds watching, bats watching, traditional lithuanian game and sports. For 4 weeks I was one of the group leaders, a wonderful experience, I learned more and more about the nature and culture of Lithuania and it was a good opportunity to improve my lithuanian :) (was very funny when I tried to talk in lithuanian with the kids). Definitly, summuer camps were a very good manner to spend my summer here in Kurtuvenai Regional Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment