Saturday 13 August 2011

Better later than never!!!

Hi dear volunteers in Lithuania (the land of the beautiful ladies), I'm Luca, an italian volunteer in Kurtuvenai Regional Park. I've been here since the 5th of may and i'm leaving in december, so i'm in the middle of my experience. I know, it's too late to write only now about my experience, but let me try to start now to be more responsable.
Do you want to learn how to ride a horse? Come in Kurtuvenai, is the perfect place!! Never in my life i could imagine to learn how to ride a horse...and now, thanks to my EVS, i'm learning and it's wonderful. One of my dream, when I was a child, was to become a knight (not only a Jedi) or a wanderer in the Middle Earth...and this is my first step :).
Of course, here in Kurtuvenai there are other works to do, we are not playing all the time...but I leave this topic for the next episode in this EVS diary!!!!

A lot of kisses

Luca

No comments:

Post a Comment