Monday 15 October 2012

My exchange in Kurtuvenai regional park !

My exchange in Kurtuvenai regional park !
Really nice  five days,we spent good time are together with all volunteers there. The most important we  were useful , really strong girls me and Berta))) Almost one day we spent  outside we were helping   gardener so we worked hard  but  we were  strong!    Also we made excursion  for two italian guys ,we told for them  all information which we got  the day  before     about regional park. Proud of Ourselves!!!
Also riding horses, some nice dinner with wine and pasta really a lot of fun)
I would like to add some pictures but still i didn't get them so hopefully soon...
Dear volunteers i wish all of you to stay strong this last part of your experience and me as well ..
                        The Best Regards

No comments:

Post a Comment